Selkies' Skins

Selkies' Skins
Current book in series Temple and Skinquest. Enjoy Castle and Well from Amazon, B&N and Smashwords while waiting for that and the prequel's audiobook "Pearls of Sea and Stone: Book of Seals".

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Selkies' News

While we are still waiting on the cover art for the print edition of the book, I have scheduled the release of the ebook edition with the ebook's cover for March 16th, my birthday. Cross your fingers, this was originally planned for December/January release. Those that participated in the Kickstarter and chose an ebook as their preferred method of reading/delivery will have their copies in the next few weeks. I am still hoping for the print edition's cover art to be done soon so that I can include the front of that in the file.

The print edition will be ready as soon as Samantha is able to deliver her art to me. My apologies to everyone that has been waiting for so long, as we are several weeks behind schedule for release due to life events. However, be cheered that Illya Leonov is making good and fast progress on the audio edition.

No comments: